[App_rpt-users] IAXRPT on MAX OSX Mountain Lion using Winebottler

Shane Morris edgecomberts at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 03:39:47 UTC 2012

You'll want this file:

http://mirrors.nolabelstudios.com/mikesmassivemess/files/Wine_1.4.1.dmg

This is the version of WiNE for OS X 10.7 or later, WITH sound enabled.

This is the exact version I use, and it works fine - except I haven't
tried sending audio, only receiving the error tones, which it does
well.

Replace the version of WiNE you have with this version. Leave Winebottler alone.

Enjoy!