[App_rpt-users] More Newbie questions

Dave Miller ve7pke at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 07:54:47 UTC 2012

Reading over the documentation it's still unclear if I can run Limey Linux download from Allstar link download page on a IntelD525 motherboard? And what steps do I need to follow? Do I need a running Linux system or can I use an OSX machine to unpack the download from Allstar link page onto a USB drive or a memory card then put the card into the D525 motherboard? I am about to grab some hardware and jump in but not sure yet what I need to grab.

Many thanks
Dave
VE7PKE

Sent from my iPad