[App_rpt-users] More Newbie questions

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Thu Dec 13 02:05:03 UTC 2012

Dave, I run a few instances of Limey and even got to the point of
customizing it for my needs.

But from the limey Makefile:

# for VIA Mini-itx M6000, ME6000, SP8000, or CN10000
#PLATFORM?=VIA-MINI-ITX
# for Intel Mini-itx D201GLY2, D945GCLF, D945GSEJT or Igoe Logic I3386g
PLATFORM?=INTEL-MINI-ITXI run it on D201's, D945's. Works GREAT. I
customized it to use a USB WIFI adapter. GeorgeCW2DB2360