[App_rpt-users] ***2nd POST*** AllstarLink Support *******

Marshall Oldham ke6pcv at cal-net.org
Thu Dec 20 18:25:07 UTC 2012

Greetings once again,

I am posting this message to the list as reminder.
It appears that there was a lack luster response to the first post on December 8th.

If you can please step up and help out?

Even if it is just a small amount, any amount will help defray costs associated with keeping things running!

https://allstarlink.org/

In the middle top part of the page there is PayPal donate button which you can click on to contribute whatever amount.

Everyone have a great holiday!

73

Marshall - ke6pcv