[App_rpt-users] Anyone playing with P25?

Brett Friermood brett.friermood at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 21:01:14 UTC 2012

Look into the OP25 project. The wiki has a page about using a usrp to
receive and transmit P25 and mentions a chan_usrp channel driver for
integration with app_rpt.

Also under hardware there is some documentation of using non-usrp equipment
with discriminator and transmitter taps through the sound card.

The project has made big gains according to their checked off list of
accomplishments, but documentation seems a little bit lacking.

Brett
KQ9N