[App_rpt-users] Fwd: Fwd: RE: Jim and Ramesh (chan_voter and RPi)

Shane Morris edgecomberts at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 08:07:04 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shane Morris <edgecomberts at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Fwd: RE: Jim and Ramesh (chan_voter and RPi)
To: "S. Scott" <8f27e956 at gmail.com>

And I have said I'd like to use a Cubieboard and included a link. It
is comparable to an xM, as well as being far, far cheaper. If
chan_voter works on RPi, it'll certainly work on anything. The intent
here is to get a voting server to work, not a direct peripheral on an
RPi or a Cubie or even an xM. I have listed all these factors in my
original email, and for good reason. Sorry, I'm not trying to be a
smart alec but I did go over all this with he intent it wouldn't be
vexed again. So I'm going to point at my original post, and say
"Ignore the reference to RPi, and read again." :)