[App_rpt-users] Echolink again.

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 01:50:02 UTC 2012

OK got to work with eanmode=2 (i was using a public proxy to connect to the node and that was the problem or this part of my problem.
But still the same thing exept from the information on the echolink software, if someone connect by the web portal to the node the echolink user wont have an idea that someone connected. but the user of the web portal can ear it.. is it possible to have the announcment for connect/disconnect send to both network?