[App_rpt-users] TM-G707 boards

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 06:42:14 UTC 2012

I really dont get it. I made a single run of those TM-G707 interface boards
and had most of them just sit there for years. Now, all of a sudden, people
are getting interested in them, despite the fact that the radio has hot been made
in years!!

There seems to be, at this moment, about 5 requests for boards over and above
what is available.

If anyone is interested in being the "chairman of the board(s)" (as in putting up the
money for a board fab run, then selling them much like I did), it might be a good idea
so that everyone can get what they want.

You generally have to make 10 boards at a time.

If youre into doing this, let me know.

Jim WB6NIL