[App_rpt-users] Slight mod to DMK GPIO driver circuit when used for a fan controller

Bob Brown - WØNQX bbrown at byrg.net
Wed Feb 1 16:10:48 UTC 2012

Hey Bryan

Send me a picture of your "Rube Goldberg Special"

With the wires hanging out of course :)

--
Thanks in Advance

   Bob Brown, WØNQX

   Kansas City Metro Area

   http://sm0kenet.net

   http://byrg.net

   http://kcdstar.byrg.net

   http://w0nqx.blogspot.com

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Its not how many watts you have,
its the SIZE of your watts that matter! -- Johnny Marshall, W0JM-SK