[App_rpt-users] Arcom ports disconnect

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Wed Feb 1 18:38:17 UTC 2012

I have a RC-210 running a Vertex repeater on port 1 and port 2 is a DMK
URI.  The controller is about 4 years old but I flashed the latest
firmware before the install about a month and a half ago.

I don't have any random disconnect issues.

I suggest you flash the controller to default and upgrade the firmware.
This gives you a known starting place with no scheduler activities or
other things that someone else might have done before you.

Kevin Custer