[App_rpt-users] Setting up my Beagle Board LOX

Neal Garbenis njgarbenis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 21:45:09 UTC 2012

First you will need to untar the file

tar xvzf pickle-current.tgz

The use the following to write the image

dd if=pickle.img of=/dev/destination drive
( the destination would be the microsd use disk utility or Somthing similar to find out what the sd card is named.)

As far as requesting a new node just set up a new server on the portal then request your new nodes on that server and away you go

73's

Neal Garbenis Jr.
NG8Y