[App_rpt-users] Debugging COS

Jim Whiteside jaydublu2002 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 12:27:15 UTC 2012

Ken,

That's another step forward, thanks.

But it seems to be showing that asterisk is not getting an RPT_RXKEYED
signal as I feared.

Nothing happens when I change the signal on pin 48 - but if I trigger a
transmit e.g. via 'rpt fun 28233 *80' I get the following:

Node Variable dump for node 28233:
   RPT_TXKEYED=1
   RPT_ETXKEYED=0
   RPT_NUMLINKS=0