[App_rpt-users] ACID versus XIPAR

Scott Zimmerman n3xcc at repeater-builder.com
Tue Feb 14 20:07:27 UTC 2012

No, It was a good question with a VERY well crafted response. (Kudos to Brian!)

They are basically the same animal. XIPAR has a few extra bells and whistles that the ACID distro
does not. (Hence the extra butter comment.)

I'll let others comment on the other more intimate differences.

Scott

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC
474 Barnett Road