[App_rpt-users] Connection Timer?

David KE6UPI dshaw at ke6upi.com
Sat Feb 25 15:43:30 UTC 2012

Jim, No there is no timer. But if one of the nodes loses the Internet then
it will drop out with the uses of *3node. The only timer is one the remote
base nodes.

So use the following:

950=ilink,7                             ; Node which last transmitted to us
951=ilink,11                            ; Specific Link permanent connect -
Disconnect
952=ilink,12                            ; Specific Link permanent connect -
monitor only
953=ilink,13                            ; Specific Link permanent connect -
transceive
954=ilink,6                             ; Disconnect all links including

The above linking will connect reconnect if there is a drop in the network.
It will reconnect quietly.

David

i.e.
*950node