[App_rpt-users] Connection Timer?

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sun Feb 26 13:26:59 UTC 2012

For those codes to work you must add these lines in your rpt.conf file:

> So use the following:
>
> 950=ilink,7                             ; Node which last transmitted
> to us
> 951=ilink,11                            ; Specific Link permanent
> connect - Disconnect
> 952=ilink,12                            ; Specific Link permanent
> connect - monitor only
> 953=ilink,13                            ; Specific Link permanent
> connect - transceive
> 954=ilink,6                             ; Disconnect all links
> including permalinks
>
> The above linking will connect reconnect if there is a drop in the
> network. It will reconnect quietly.

Then reload rpt.conf  or stop asterisk and then restart asterisk so the
changes will take effect. Then try them out.

*951node will link your node to the node specified. It will keep it
connected. If your internet gets too slow or goes out it will
automatically reconnect as soon as it possibly can.

Note: if you use the Perm connect command (*953node) you must use the
Perm disconnect command (*951node) to break the link or *954.

The use of * 10 or *1node will not break this link. These commands only
work on nodes connected with *3node.

Jon VA3RQ