[App_rpt-users] TK-840 service manual needed

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 19:00:34 UTC 2012

First of all, since its my first post in 2012, Happy New Year 2012 have some great DX and no problem with your repeaters!
Ok like the tittle say, I need the service manual of a Kenwood TK-840 mobile.
I am in the process of building a homebrew dstar repeater, and I need some information on what signal is available on the KCT-19 accessory cable.
is it flat audio? is there a way to have flat audio? This radio will be the receiver part of the repeater, the transmitter will be a tk-860HG.
I have the programing cable and I’ve been able to program both radio in the ham band, and they are really stable..
Anyone can help?
And if someone knows a few info, like there is no flat audio output possible from those radio, please tell me so I wont loose time on those radio.
thanks
Pierre
VE2PF