[App_rpt-users] TK-840 service manual needed

Bob Brown - WØNQX bbrown at byrg.net
Fri Jan 6 04:01:43 UTC 2012

here is some other connection info that will apply for the tk-840 as well

http://www.pyramidcomm.com/pdf/2012pdf/40SERIES.PDF
--
Thanks in Advance

   Bob Brown, WØNQX

   Kansas City Metro Area

   http://sm0kenet.net

   http://byrg.net

   http://kcdstar.byrg.net

   http://w0nqx.blogspot.com

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Its not how many watts you have,
its the SIZE of your watts that matter! -- Johnny Marshall, W0JM-SK