[App_rpt-users] SyntorX w/ XCAT

Robert Poff wb3awj at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 05:50:48 UTC 2012

Thanks Tim, I suspected that but wasn't sure.

I've been playing with the radio on the workbench attached to an
antenna.
Pretty nifty. I've always been more of a GE type though......
Haven't started the interfacing yet.

I have a junk control cable coming to scavenge the radio connector from.
Sort of thinking of building a mini-control head in the shell along with
the signals to/from the URI.
That way I can keep the control group I now have for later projects.

This thing is going to on a Station Master (and actually cut for 2
meters) 200' up a tower where the ground height above average is about
375'.
Gonna be fun!
--
Robert A. Poff