[App_rpt-users] Woo Hoo!!

Ron Simpson n6gkj.cm98 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 05:40:51 UTC 2012

Update!

I built my local control around a Motorola Spectra DTMF Mic and a powered speaker. Finally figured out what the DMK URI needed for proper switching, faked out the levels and connected to a node for a nice check out! Talked to someone on the WinSystem who gave me a good report!  Now to clean it up and package it all together.

Spectra mics can be found easy enough. The bias circuit was taken right out if the MAXTRAC manual. Now to build a few more, thank you Jim and Dave for your help!!

73,

Ron - N6GKJ
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android