[App_rpt-users] ztdummy failing to build on VIA MiniITX machine

Michael J. Wolthuis wolthui3 at msu.edu
Tue Jan 17 00:31:56 UTC 2012

I have allstar loaded on my VIA MiniITX machine after a lot of
struggling with it, but couldn't boot the ACID load unfortunately, so
had to try another way.

Now I am really close, but I can't get ztdummy to build:

*** Warning: "hrtimer_set_expires"
[/usr/src/astsrc/zaptel/kernel/ztdummy.ko] undefined!

That is the error I get, which I know means the kernel doesn't have the
timer set defined in it.

I thought there was another way to build zaptel though so it would
work?  I downloaded the latest SVN from digium and it compiles and
modprobe loads it fine, but appears that version is too new...  I get
call errors to duhundi then.

I know, just time for a new machine that will load the acid out of the box.

Mike
kb8zgl