[App_rpt-users] Parital success

Bradley Haney kc9gqr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 06:41:25 UTC 2012

I have everything up and running except when i want to change a setting on
my node...  it will not down load from the web portal  the screen just
looks at me and then if i do the curl thing i get to do you wish to use the
pre configured user information and i put yes and it says  filed to
download configuration list.. so then i try it   not to use the user info
and password   and then i get an error failed to download configuration
list..   Any suggestions?   I have not figured out on how to actually  get
into the file to edit manual..  I see the long script but not sure how to
get to the    /etc .......

Bradley