[App_rpt-users] Slightly OT:U-Verse

Bob Brown - WØNQX bbrown at byrg.net
Fri Jan 20 21:45:41 UTC 2012

HI all

Been using it for a couple of years now and have had no issues, I have a
dynamic IP and it has never changed in 2 years....

--
Thanks in Advance

   Bob Brown, WØNQX

   Kansas City Metro Area

   http://sm0kenet.net

   http://byrg.net

   http://kcdstar.byrg.net

   http://w0nqx.blogspot.com

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Its not how many watts you have,
its the SIZE of your watts that matter! -- Johnny Marshall, W0JM-SK