[App_rpt-users] How to view everything in the .CONF's

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sat Jan 21 00:55:10 UTC 2012

If you saw my posting this morning, you found the config file here

/etc/asterisk/rpt.conf

See   http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/78

For the contents of the various config files

The DTMF functions are in the stanza normally called

[functions]

You can add or change functions as described here

http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/144

The telemetry stuff (like courtesy tones) are in the stanza usually called

[telemetry]

A sample telemetry stanza is shown here

http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/96

73

Ken

Spend a little time looking in the Knowledge Base.

http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/4