[App_rpt-users] THIN CLIENTS

Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV) Ramesh at va3uv.com
Mon Jan 23 14:37:33 UTC 2012

Hey Brad;

I have several HP T5710's running my FREE STAR* suite.  I also have one
running app_rpt and my home PBX!

The 5710 does not have enough steam to run a full duplex system with dsp
etc., however, it will run a simplex node using the chan_simpeusb driver
quite easily.

I am not familiar with the 5730; I suspect that you'll see similar results.

Hey if it doesn't work, you can always use it as a FREE STAR* system!

Cheers,

Ramesh.

www.freestar.us