[App_rpt-users] URI and Cat Controller

Kirk wb6egr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 22:06:45 UTC 2012

You WONT be happy! I made the mistake of buying a Catcrap 250 and required more torment so I bought a Catcrap 700. Cat puts a lot of commands up front that make using Allstar impossible to use or close to it. The commands(like the one to announce what version firmware you are running) CAN NOT be disabled! Im ready to snap both of mine in half.....

Sent from my iPhone 4, I am out and about.....