[App_rpt-users] Not showing up in WEB TRANS list?

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Wed Jan 25 13:20:47 UTC 2012

On 1/24/12 10:22 PM, Bradley Haney wrote:
> just had my node on the repeater and had 2 connections in by echolink but
> then went to the web trans portal and not  seeing my node?  does that mean
> a server is down?

Don't expect things to happen instantaneously.  There's an update cycle
time whenever a change happens.

Lots of these questions can be answered if one takes the time to read
the documentation and observe the operation.

--
Bryan
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.

Sent from my MacBook Pro.