[App_rpt-users] YES!! AMD Processors run ACID

Ron Simpson n6gkj.cm98 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 03:17:51 UTC 2012

I picked up a cheap AMD box sporting a 2600+ processor, dumped in 2gb of RAM and installed ACID. I ran into a couple of glitches during install, but rebooting the box allowed it to take up where it left off.

I transfered all my conf files and rebooted the box and everything came to life .... well sort of. Have to set levels next.

Will finish tomorrow ... gotta spend time with the fiance before she gets her feelings hurt! She is turning into a ham shack widow!

73,

Ron - N6GKJ
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android