[App_rpt-users] Random repeater hangiing

Bob Brown - WØNQX bbrown at byrg.net
Mon Jan 30 13:27:02 UTC 2012

Our experiance with the Arcom controllers, is it is the Arcom that is the
issue and not the app_rpt.

We ended up eliminating the Arcom and probelm went away.

--
Thanks in Advance

   Bob Brown, WØNQX

   Kansas City Metro Area

   http://sm0kenet.net

   http://byrg.net

   http://kcdstar.byrg.net

   http://w0nqx.blogspot.com

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Its not how many watts you have,
its the SIZE of your watts that matter! -- Johnny Marshall, W0JM-SK