[App_rpt-users] GPIO fan control script now available

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Mon Jan 30 18:36:55 UTC 2012

On 1/30/12 1:31 PM, Jim Kehler wrote:
> Thanks Bryan. I'm new to Linux so I'm looking for examples. Got the basic
> node up and going no problems, but it needs tuning. Things aren't fun
> unless you can tune them....

su -
radio-tune-menu is a great thing to play with...;)

The rest?  Well...dive in.

> Your Read Me First files seems to be MIA, I got a 404 when I tried to
> read it.

thanks for reminding me...was in a rush to get the other stuff up before
the cold winds started blowing back in Nov., and never got a Round Tuit.

--
Bryan
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.

Sent from my MacBook Pro.