[App_rpt-users] Node 28257 is no longer in the database

Jeffrey S. Carrier jeff.carrier at rmsmsecurity.com
Sun Jul 1 22:25:02 UTC 2012

I've searched high and low but I'm still not sure what happened to one
of my nodes.  I added a "local" node to this box and now 28257 either
doesn't register or doesn't show up in the database.  I see this when I
look at all nodes on the allstarlink website:  Node 28257 is no longer
in the database

Does anyone have any ideas?  Thx de K0JSC