[App_rpt-users] manually adjust rxtone and rxvoice

Pierre Martel petem001 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 10:18:23 UTC 2012

Hi!

No mater how I try I cant adjust my node to work with a small ic 3200A as my radio.

Got direct connection to the discriminator, same for modulator, and I got my self a cor signal..

Its all working perfectly with my old sound card on my win xp echolink node..

when I connect this to my URI I have to use the lowest possible setting for txvoice and txtone but its ok..

when I try to do rxnoise, it allways fail.

from time to time I will have the rxtone pass, but it wont detect station that are more then 10 miles from the radio..
and for rxvoice , it will work ok if rxtone worked..

I did all this setup on a Ic-706 mkIIg and all was so easy..

or Should I start back from scratch? and how do I do it?