[App_rpt-users] Echolink issues?

Mark Huelskoetter wl7ni.ak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 16:44:08 UTC 2012

I am still having the issue.  Very specifically it reads:

ERROR[4275]: chan_echolink.c:2393 do_el_directory: Error in parsing header
on server1.echolink.org

So, looking in the code for chan_echolink.c at the specific line 2393 it
looks like the information gets downloaded, then it performs some check on
the information received and exits if there is an error.

I have no idea what has changed to make my machine thrown an error...

Is there someone good with asterisk and or echolink that can tell me what
the error is looking for so I can start looking at what my system is doing?

Or, has there been a recent change with the echolink directory servers that
have somehow changed the way the data comes in?

I can tell you that my echolink station registers and shows up in the
directory, so most of the echolink channel is working.

WL7NI
Mark