[App_rpt-users] Simple Voter

Corey Dean n3fe at repeater.net
Tue Jul 10 19:50:48 UTC 2012

This only works with the ZIPAR distro.  I have been running it before it was released and it serves our purpose quite well!  We use private node numbers here and at the time I use 2 receivers but 2 more are planned.  There is a repeater in the Carlisle/Harrisburg , PA area that uses 3 receivers and is also a private node and it works quite well.  The sites are link with ubiquiti wireless gear and he has less than 5 ms pings and once in a while you can tell it is voting.  My system uses different provides and my average ping is 40-60 milli seconds depending on the time of day and when I vote you may hear a syllable get delayed or dropped but it works very very well!

Corey  N3FE