[App_rpt-users] update on DTMF regen....

Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV) Ramesh at va3uv.com
Mon Jul 16 19:06:51 UTC 2012

Hi Jim;

I have been able to generate 'canned' DTMF tones using the cop,48 function.

I wonder if you would consider adding a function that can be called via
CLI or script to offer total flexibility? - something like:

rpt dtmf-regen <node_num> <dtmf_tones>

where dtmf_tones can be 1234567890*#ABCD or a combination thereof.

I searched the help output in CLI - couldn't find anything that offered
the above functionality.... However, I was intrigued about the "frog in
a blender...." ;).

Cheers!

Ramesh.