[App_rpt-users] MSF-5000 with DMK URI

Robert A. Poff wb3awj at comcast.net
Mon Jul 23 15:26:46 UTC 2012

Also don't forget the URI has a general use 6 db audio amp onboard.

Robert Poff
Loganville, Pa

Droid X Mobile

Tim Sawyer <tim.sawyer at me.com> wrote:

Do you have rxboost=1 in usbradio.conf? If so hopefully someone who is using a MSF can help you with finding a higher level audio.

Another option would be to switch to simpleusb and let the radio do COR and PL decode. Actually I prefer this as Motorola does a better job of PL decode.

--

Tim

:wq