[App_rpt-users] Saving node configuration to allstarlink.org

Bradley Haney kc9gqr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 18:45:09 UTC 2012

I have saved our custom configuration  doing  i think it was a
savenode.sh   It told me verifiying and then said something saved  to
register.allstarlink.org.

The 24 dollar question is..     LEts say the computer crashes.. I
rebuild it  and now i want to  down load the custom config  i saved at
 register.allstarlink.org.   How would i do that.?  I know i can't do
a portal config  as that would just have the basic settings.   Anyone
run into this?