[App_rpt-users] NO audio through web transceiver

K&R Yoksh yokshs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 22:51:36 UTC 2012

Hello Bradley,Might be a problem with the Web Transceiver itself. I can't
seem to connect to anyone at the moment.73Kyle K0KN--- Original
Message ---Hello all.

Got a odd one here..   not sure  what happened but  i do not get any audio
from the node to my web transceiver. I get audio  when i test it coming to
my echo link node on my  iPhone, but nothing through the web trans.  I canTX
on the web trans at it works fine but no rx.  any thought?

Bradley