[App_rpt-users] RTCM falsing DTMF

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Sun Jun 3 20:51:15 UTC 2012

I am one of those that found setting RADIO_RELAX off works much better. TT falsing has been reduced to near zero and decoding is still as fast as I can push the buttons.

One thing I found was that I had to turn on the PL filter. Before I did that TT decoding was unbearably show with RADIO_RELAX off.
--
Tim
:wq