[App_rpt-users] debian install.. almost there..

dave k dave_k_420 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 13:16:18 UTC 2012

im converint my server from ACID to custom debian squeeze. I managed to get svn-trunk.tar.gz compiled and installed correctly.

i still need to get the following working.
send portal heartbeat
protal triggered downloading of configs
usb device detection
incoming call connection

Here my asterisk startup log - it looks like its unable to find the URIx usb device?

http://pastebin.com/uMXhKie1

I don't know whats causing it, but If i force load the java web applet - i can get 1 ring - then asterisk disconnects. Here is the asterisk logs.

http://pastebin.com/UNGrBa3X

Would be very thankfull on any suggestion on how to proceed with getting these issues resolved.
thanks
dave