[App_rpt-users] Dialing from RF to SIP/IAX CLIENT..

Bradley Haney kc9gqr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 04:11:43 UTC 2012

Hello all..  looked up the great info on getting a  iax client working
 on our repeater.. I can dial our node number now from a IAX client on
my phone and   use *99 to tx and # to  stop  Tx and listen..    Now I
would like to be able to  "Call" my phone from the repeater.   We are
currently using allstarlink's  Autopatch also..  so would i just dial
*6 and then the extension number i created?
  or would i have to do more work  in the extensions.conf dept.

Thanks for all the help in advance..

Bradley