[App_rpt-users] MDC 1200 over RTCM Voter Possible??

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 18:54:53 UTC 2012

No fair.. thats 2 separate questions :-) :-).

1) I can pretty much assure you that no one has ever tried the MDC1200 thing. I would be interested in seeing the results.
I think the "voter test" CLI command would probably an easy way to test this.

2) 2 (or more) RTCM's can not talk to each other directly. However, the channel driver and/or app_radbridge is capable
of providing "transparent" bridging between RTCM's (and non-RTCM radio devices too). So, there has to be a host somewhere,
however, it does not have to be in an "app_rpt" configuration.

Jim