[App_rpt-users] Cell/Ipad to Allstar

Bob Brown - WØNQX bbrown at byrg.net
Tue Jun 12 20:18:52 UTC 2012

I personally would assign all IAX clients separate entries ( extensions )
so if you get a rogue unit you can kill it by removing it from the stanza

--
Thanks in Advance

   Bob Brown, WØNQX

   Kansas City Metro Area

   http://sm0kenet.net

   http://byrg.net

   http://kcdstar.byrg.net

   http://w0nqx.blogspot.com

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp
and observing as far as my eye can see." Thomas Jefferson

Its not how many watts you have,
its the SIZE of your watts that matter! -- Johnny Marshall, W0JM-SK