[App_rpt-users] RTCM Questions

Alan Adamson adamson_alan at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 14:43:04 UTC 2012

Think of the RTCM in the same way you think of a URI, it does exactly the
same things (and then some), the big difference is that instead of a USB
wire connecting to it, it's connected to your allstar server via a really
long IP connection.  The CLI you'd use to control it is the same one you use
to control a usb device (just different menus options - voter instead of
radio)

If the internet goes down, the RTCM can be put into offline mode (it does
this automatically if setup for it), and when internet comes back up, it
restores its online connection automatically.

They work great... I have one on a repeater 50 miles from my house and it's
working just awesome..

Alan