[App_rpt-users] ACID CD on Thumb Drive install?

nuhtrue at gmail.com nuhtrue at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 05:15:01 UTC 2012

So I'm wondering if anyone can tell me the proper way to make the ACID CD
image copy/boot properly on a thumb drive? When I try using Unetbootin, I
end up
getting the standard CentOS installation (which I assume means it's missing
the correct
install scripts or something)

My existing portable CD drive hangs on boot with this particular computer.
Of course,given
enough time there's another way around this dilemma, but in the meantime
please humor me....
I can obtain another portable CD drive but I really like to figure these
kind of things out...
Thanks.

Bob
KK6RQ