[App_rpt-users] Allstar and echolink

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 15:53:14 UTC 2012

I have a small question

If I have a net and my repeater is connected to some node on echolink and some user on allstar. Will both user type will ear each other?

Let me explain my setup I want to do.

First I have 2 repeater connected to a rc-210 constroler (one Vhf , one UHF) on port 1 and 2

I want to connect my allstar computer to port 3 and connect it to port 1 and 2 during the net.

Right now I only have a Link to echolink by UHF and all the delay that add up is very annoying. And I want to use Allstar to connect some remote user and repeater to our network.

I will use a Thin Client with a URI as the allstar computer)

Pierre
VE2PF