[App_rpt-users] allstar-sys context

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Wed Jun 20 00:12:56 UTC 2012

I'm slowly bringing my Allstar node back online (hopefully it will work
in ESXI, crossing fingers! So far so good) and I noticed a few new
contexts in extensions.conf and iax.conf that wasn't there in the past.
It looks like the allstar-public context is used for the web transceiver
portal which I don't plan on using, but I don't quite understand the
allstar-sys context. Has this changed from the past? I've always just
used radio-secure which contains the following (don't think this is
different from the default):

extensions.conf:
  [radio-secure]
exten => ${NODE},1,rpt,${NODE}

And in my IAX.conf I just pass the incoming calls to this context:
[radio]
type=user
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=gsm
codecpriority=host
context=radio-secure
transfer=no

I build my own configs so I don't rely on the portal generating the
configs for me, as I have a lot of custom dialplan code in extensions.conf.

I'm still running diff's against my old files so I may undoubtedly
uncover some more "new" stuff ;)

73
Stephen
K1LNX