[App_rpt-users] Server/Node Relation RTCM

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Wed Jun 20 02:33:39 UTC 2012

I’m still not clear on the server/node relationship.  I’m going to get my RTCM set up and working, but I have a question. The RTCM needs to be pointed to a SERVER correct?

So, I can point the RTCM “node” (it’s not really considered a node is it)? to one of the servers that I already have a node set up on?  Or do I need to set up another server to support the RTCM?  If it’s on the same server as another node, how do you manage multiple nodes on one server?

I just signed up for a DNS on no-ip.com so I think I have that set up.... But I need to figure how to set that info into the node server that I’m going to use to “host” the RTCM.

Thanks in advance for the help!
73
Jim W7RY