[App_rpt-users] Just curious - Field day related

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Fri Jun 22 02:11:07 UTC 2012

On 6/21/2012 9:23 PM, Kirk wrote:
> It doesnt need "testing" look at node 2135 or the winsystem on a daily basis.....
>
> Sent from my iPhone 4, I am out and about.....

I agree.  besides...supposed to be out in the field (hence the term
"Field Day").

Can it be done?  Probably.  But, I think Ma Bell interconnected VoIP
telephone switches a long time ago via digital signaling.  So it would
prove...???

Got other things to do this weekend...nothing to do with Field Day.