[App_rpt-users] Distorted audio - no explanation

(KP4TR)Ramon Gonzalez kp4tr.ramon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 03:28:02 UTC 2012

I am almost 98% sure my problem is related to the IAX jitterbuffer feature

The reason I say this is because it happened suddenly, and it was
occurring on 2 separate servers within the same network. Also the
Remoterig device that allows me to remote control/use a radio uses SIP
and has similar features as Allstar/Asterisk that I adjust based on
bandwidth.

Now I need to understand why this has changed and how to solve it. My
Allstar node(s) are currently unusable because I sound with lots of
packet loss. But I can hear everyone well, and the echolink connection
via Allstar sounds fine.