[App_rpt-users] RTCM Question

Alan Adamson adamson_alan at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 12:50:22 UTC 2012

Thanks Ken, I suspect that with the RTCM and the 2 buffers that need to be
filled, I'm not sure this can be resolved so easily.  It's talked about in
the manual, and you wouldn't think you wouldn't notice a second of delay
(finger being that quick to unkey - now key, sheesh, I think there is
lightning responsiveness there :)), but it bites me every time. it's just
become my "oh the allstar is functioning" detector, then I get the CT :).

Alan